Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I need a kick

My creative streak is having a shy moment - maybe I am doing too much research :LOL:
So I need you all to give me a kick!!!
7th February is when my deadline is for lots of Valentine stuff - so please nudge me!!
Hope to have some things to share with you soon :)

15 comments:

Ann said...

I see you already checked out my valentines. ;) Here's hoping you can jump start yourself soon!

bumblebee creations said...

Hi Hun! I have rec. today a very special christmas card!!! *wink*
Thank You, I hope you rec. yours? I can't kick you, but will wish you luck in finding your inspriation!

Renee said...

Go surf some blogs and do some challenges. Maybe even try sketches...that should get you going :)

PS I have wedding pix up :)

Emma said...

Hope you get creating again soon...
Emma x

Jill said...

aww Heather, think pinks, red, cutie images and that should give you a kick, hope you have a wonderful new year hugs Jill x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun, now get your bum in gear and get on with those Valentines!!!!lol. I lost my mojo for ages but have had loads of Dt cards to do today and it seems to have back this evening, perhaps if you get started the same might happen to you.
Have a great New Year
Hugs Jacqui x

BetteJo said...

Oh my - I haven't had any ambition for a long time! Not sure if a kick from me would help!

maxine said...

Happy New Year.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Just wade on in and your mojo will find you - eventually. Wishing you a Happy New Year and sending big hugs to you as a thanks for all your support over the past year. You've been a real friend.
Sharon

Sez said...

I hope that you can get some stuff done Hev.
I am in a slump to. Haven't made anything since my school holidays started!

Heather Schlatter said...

Here is your Kick get crafting so we can see some more cute stuff from you!!!

Keep up the creativity we need the eye candy!!!

Heather S.

Amy said...

Here's a kick... YOU WON MY BLOG CANDY!! There is heaps of really nice valentines type papers in that bunch of SU paper so congratulations... that should give you a hand! Do you want to email me your address and I will get your papers in the post! uninvitd@gmail.com

mueppi said...

Hope you get creating again soon...
Happy New Year
Hugs Gisela

Linda Crowder said...

Talk about fan appreciation. I just found your blog and this is wonderful that you have taken all this time to recognize people who mean so much to you. I know what you mean. I started mine about 5 mo. ago and I have some good friends from it too. Don't know how I would go on without some of them. Kuddos! Linda Crowder

lisa808 said...

I am taking a 'crafting break' for Christmas and New Year's weeks. I hope to start creating some Valentine cards after that. With the new SU Valentine's bundle available, I have been seeing a lot of blogs posting ideas. Good luck!