Saturday, December 20, 2008

Double delight


Hello everyone :)


I received a lovely message from Amanda today saying she had a couple of awards for me over on her blog..... so I was so honoured :)



The rules are to give it to 5 people and to write 5 things I am addicted to.
Here are my 5 addictions..........


1.......... Crafts

2..........Blogging (reading and commenting)
3.......... Checking in the Bargain Bins in cheap shops!!
4 ..........worrying (awful!)
5.......... Making sure everyone else is ok (I call it Mother Hen syndrome!)


I will pass this on to ...... A bit of fun here :)

The second lovely award from Amanda is this

The rules for this award:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.

Lets try and nominate some I havent before......
I will be back a bit later to show you a diary I have personalised for myself..... See you then!!

8 comments:

Gill said...

Oh thankyou so much Heather, so sweet that you thought of me, it means alot.
Wishing you a very merry christmas
hugs Gill x

Holly Young said...

Thanks so much Heather! What a nice surprise!

lauren bergold said...

arrrgh!

sorry, miss hev, that is not YOUR "arrrrgh" that belongs to bloodybloodyBLOGGER who let me type a long (not to mention witty & erudite!) comment thanking you...and then went COMPLETELY MENTAL and erased it all for NO REASON! (i thought i could hear soft computer-based chuckling in the background, also!) :)

anyway, i just came by to say THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for the award, i am *honored* to be selected by someone whose creations and blog i myself find "BRILLIANTE" as well!!!!!

(i shall be a much much MUCH better blog friend after xmas, honestly! i apologize for the utter lameness of the last month!)

xoxoxolauren

sharon said...

Merry Christmas Heather and THANK YOU for my Christmas present...I'm always honoured to get an award..you've made my day :) :)..x

Sew This N That said...

Thankyou for the lovely award, Heather, I am truly honoured as I love your creations too :0)
Do you mind awfully if I share it after xmas? That way it will give me more time to think about who to share it with :0)
Hope you and your family have a wonderful christmas and all the best for 2009!
**Hugs** Heather x

bumblebee creations said...

I ditto that-I will also be a much better blogger friend after christmas! I just want to THANK YOU for thinking of me, I am glad you havent' totally gave up on hearing from me yet! ; )

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR "DOUBLE DELIGHT" Heather!

Mrs Wonka said...

Thank you so much for my award! I am so lame I have only just got around to popping it on my blog. Thanks xxxx