Thursday, October 23, 2008

This is what I have been doing....

Hello :)

The past couple of days I havent really had time for cards as I have been preparing the decorations and stuff for our Presentation Night on 6th December. I am in charge of decoartions and will have the lovely Sarah help me out :) Wont bother her now as she has exams coming up.

Anyway these baubles (36 of them) have been designed on Paint, and painted, cut out and put on backing card. When dry I did the lines with black texta to bring the design out.

These ones are only 10cm by 10 cm and I did 12 of each colour design.

I know it is nothing tremendous but I think they are adorable and I am glad I didnt chuck them out (yes I am bad with that!!) I think the silver paint really helps them pop and I plan on using these on the Christmas Tree I am painting on a 6ft piece of wood. Hope to take photos of that!!!

So I am still creating, and when I am not I am commenting on other's blogs. I have some Christmas cards ready to be embellished so I hope to be able to do that tonight.

Thankyou for popping by once again and I am planning some blog candy but may do it after Christmas as people will be busy soon.

Have a terrific day :) Hugs!!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

These are lovely Heather. x

Theresa Momber said...

These are very festive and will make great decorations! Clever idea!

Anonymous said...

....oh my word, Hev, you have been busy! What beautiful, colourful decorations! I cannot wait to see the 6ft Christmas Tree all decked out in these lovely decos....please do show us!

Debbie said...

Wow what a fabby idea hev - you certainly are creative alright. Painting a 6ft christmas tree - can't wait to see it all finished and decorated with your lovely baubles. :) :)

Well done for not throwing them out - I am the same, lol

xxDebbiexx

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool, love these.

Anonymous said...

Great decorations to start out with Hev.
I will be available to help you out after week 5 because that is when I finished exams.
STRESSING till then ;)

Hugs
xx