Friday, October 31, 2008

Thankyou for your patience

Hello all - in between my committee work, getting a year older, and having to help Dad on his farm at no notice I havent had a chance to do anything creative wise so I do apologise for not being around. I was meant to be busy all weekend but I happened to get badly sunburnt yesterday and have a lot of trouble moving so I shall hopefully be crafting this weekend instead :) So I shall be back :) I will be posting some gorgeous birthday cards I received too :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whilst I am here I am mentioning this announcement which doubles with a chance to enter some blog candy......

Here is the announcement about the end of 2 challenge blogs and the birth of a new one.

Official announcement

As part of the blog candy I have chosen to join Jacqui's list Cats Whiskers and have added the logo onto my sidebar.

If you know anyone who does these challenges please notify them and join in for some generous candy at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a wonderful day :)

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for the link Hun, I do hope your sunburn soon feels better, we could do with a bit of sun here, it is bitter. Hve a good craftin g weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

....oh my, you have been one busy lady - do take care of that sunburn....."ouch"! Happy Crafting!

Heather Huggins said...

Just wanted to stop by and say:
Happy Halloween!!!

BetteJo said...

Ouch! Sunburn sucks!