I used this image of Krilla that Heather kindly sent me with some blog candy I won awhile ago. I had a giggle actually because Krilla looks a lot like me - even Mum agrees...
I am very slack these days when it comes to sending cards and I decided I would send some (any excuse to create, right??) so I noticed Krilla was sitting so I sat her across the ribbon I had stuck on the card. Originally the card was long ways and the ribbon was in a z like design. But I just played around and had Krilla sitting and filled the gaps which made it look like a goal post or something.
Then "nothing"..... saw a bag of precut stars I had and decided to add gold stars - which I stuck down and wasnt overly happy with - so I added some other coloured stars which I cropped and lifted with double sided tape to give a bit of height - just like Krilla.
Sentiment was obvious then, and I got my alphabet stamps and decided to "Youre a Star" it - think it suited what I did here.
The blobs on the joins of the ribbon are pink glitter - sadly the glue wasnt too cooperative and it ended a little messy but I will try and rectify that before I send it to whoever it ends up going to.
Hope you all have a wonderful day - and I think you are a star for visiting me :)
9 comments:
I've been MIA and it looks like you made some cute cards! I really like todays card!
Great card Heather. x
Hi Hev:
Oh, I do like Krilla and I don't believe I've ever seen her before. Great idea to sit her on the ribbon - she looks comfy there! Cute card, Hev.
Very pretty, love the stars.
I FEEL like a star! :)
A great card!
Clairex
Great card, Heather!
Hugs Gisela
fantastic card Heather I love it Jill x
Really cute!! I love Krilla's!!
Post a Comment