I do think it needs more but I have been rather busy, spent 2 separate days at my Dads dairy farm helping out - and from my house is a 2 hour journey each way so by the time you leave at the crack of dawn and come home after dark you are kinda exhausted. Days inbetween were meetings and appointments - so hardly any time to craft and I am not happy....
Was thinking - get rid of the Hi as it grates at me now... and it feels so out of balance (The whole point of following sketches is so I dont make things all the same!!- point to self!!) so can you give me an opinion of the beanbag?? (yes that is what it is meant to be.....) maybe I should scatter some yellow elsewhere on the card to tie it in???
I think I think too much ;)
Have a wonderful day and I hope to have something for you shortly....
4 comments:
Well I think your "hi" is great! I like that you have your main image sitting on a bean bag.She looks quite relaxed and happy.
I can relate to having long days and then feeling too tired to make a card. I love stamping but I have a life that I need to stay caught up with too. :)
Too cute! I love the changes you made and I think the "hi" works. TFS
I like the bean bag! and I got it before reading what it was. :)
What a cute card. Love the colors and the details
hugs from
Heidi
Post a Comment