So here is the before shot.............
and after Mada's suggestion of bed bugs biting I did my version (my bedbugs were looking cute and nice)........ hence the sentiment..........
So what do you think??? I would have printed the sentiment on the computer but my new printer is one of those annoying ones that once one colour is empty you cant use the others!!! At least with my old one I could keep going until they were all bone dry!!! Ah worse things in life huh!!! I tried to do a shadow under the blue bug but it didnt work and I used a darker colour and it look really nasty - so he is standing on the mat that matches the bedspread.
Hope it isnt so long before I post another card -
9 comments:
Wow! I love how it turned out :) Aren't those bedbugs cute? And they match the bed cover very well.
Well done!
OMG!!!!!!!! they are TOO CUTE!!!!!!! you did a fantastic job on these guys! i am tempted to *FAKE* being sick... *coughs unconvincingly* ...no really...i think i might be coming down with something...does my forehead feel warm to you??! :)
I am glad you both like them :)
Oh this is the cutest, awesome job.
Cute, cute, cute!
I'm sorry to say it again but I guess it's the best descriptor - CUTE! Really sweet!
...oh Heather - it is soooooo cute! What an awesome job you did. Thanks for sharing.
Omigosh, how cute is this?!?
This is awesome Heather!
Post a Comment