<---- Love the cheeky monkey 3d - have to find these again!!!!!
And lastly an Iris folded pair of thongs (or flip flops in other countries) I beaded the strap for a summery look....
Not too sure if they get bigger if you click on them - most probably not :( Live and learn I guess..... I used to save them small to save space on the forums I posted them on (if I was ever brave enough to do so...) I know now to do things different but size is still a haunting factor for me - I dont know who is on dial up and who isnt....... Anyway enough of my prattling on - oh I HAVE to show you this card it was the highlight of my cards when I started - I designed the whole thing myself and drew all the elements. Although it got NO posts on the forum and it made me pretty sad (and slightly discouraged....) I love it and would like to share it with you today.

Have a wonderful day everybody
10 comments:
.....lovely cards you have made in the past, Hev - isn't it great fun looking at them?
I just love the one you designed and made ALL the elements for - very clever....you should use your drawing skills more often. Thanks for sharing.
Busy busy busy! I love the iris fold...I don't know how to do that though...anyway I love all your cards....very cute!
Hi Hev!
Wow....your cards are the cutest I I love the Iris Fold cake card..very pretty!!!
Your cards are wonderful, Hev!!!
TFS; and thanks for visiting my blog too!
~Hugs!
I love the wedding cake one! they are all fab Hev!
Justine
awwww cute wee owls Hev, love them. your cards are gorgeous babes, its great to look back at your first attempts, you can see how your style has changed and how you have evolved as a cardmaker. When I look back at my first parchy cards and compare with what I do now I am amazed at the improvement!!!
xxxxxx
Excellent cards it is great looking back at past cards. xx
Oh Wow .. this is totally gorgeous. What so much fabulous work. Hugs Claudia
What lovely cards. 5 seems a little low for all tat work. Never tried any iris folds. Not daring enough.
Thanks for stopping by mine.
Beautiful cards Hev! xx
Post a Comment