I had this card and I couldnt work out how to finish it - I tried something and ruined it.
Saved the bit I loved because it took me awhile to arrange the peel offs with my huge finger nails (yes I will use tweezers in future) so I saved that panel and did another card - yet again I ruined that one.....
Steam started to poor out of my ears - mainly out of frustration and settled to try some new stamps I got from Renees blog candy and my hot pink ink pad.
So what do you think???? Hope you can see why I saved the peel off pictured panel - I fell in love with it!! Must say I was rather pleased with myself :)
Learning basics of stamping - I have loads of stamps from over the years but I got a set with acrylic blocks and am learning all that stuff and the "secret" foam mat thing that came with my kit.
Added a little bit of black around the borders with a black felt tip - a little bit of distraction from the pink and purple.
Lovely to be creating again and I am hoping to get more practice with these stamps I have. I dont have any of the "popular" stamps but I have some truly adorable images that I just love and want to get out again.
Have a wonderful day :)
6 comments:
love the card hev, I can see why you wanted to save the panel with the peel offs it is arranged really well :)
So pretty, great colors.
....great job Hev, and yes, your peel offs are done so nicely - great arranging there.....love the colour also.
I have no idea about peel offs or anything else - I just think it's pretty!
Such pretty colours great card xx
Very pretty--great idea with the peel-offs.
p.s. I love any shade of purple
Post a Comment